Monday, February 23, 2009

Your Mind-Blow of the Day: Blaise Aguera speaks @ TED

So i found this after Julia PT mentioned geeking out to it and suggested I look it up. It's part of the TED talks, which never cease to excite and inspire me. It took me a few days to get around to watching it, but i just did, and WOW! completely mind blowing and exciting! This type of inter-information-sharing is something that excites me not only because it's a new and interesting technology, but because it really facilitates an exchange of human knowledge and experience. Things like this make me think that all those people (my friends being some of them) who talk about a "coming together of minds" in the impending 2012 might have a point...

Check it out, and make sure you watch all the way through.

No comments: