Sunday, January 11, 2009

For your slow-mo pleasure...

I've been sucked into the APAP vortex, but I'm hoping to be back to posting after monday. The conference has been really interesting, invigorating, maddening, and exciting, and after i've gathered my thoughts about it a bit more, i'll push out some insights to shar about it with you.

In the meantime, check this out.
It's from Julia Griffin via dance-tech.net done with Phantom Camera.
I'm starting to storyboard for Julia's solo ("Glass Tree in Harlem"), and some of the slow-mo i'm lookgint to utilize has a similar arc as some of what they're doing here. I also think it's a great example of well-done dancefilm in that it points out how good a film can look with very simple movement and shots, given a great location and good lighting. Enjoy!



Find more videos like this on dance-tech.net

No comments: